The Dräger Pac® 8500 single-gas detection device is a reliable and precise instrument even under the toughest of conditions. The detector can be equipped with a hydrogen-compensated CO sensor or Dräger dual sensor. The dual sensors provide the option of measuring two gases at once: either H2S with CO or O2 with CO.
• Unlimited operating time and there is no shelf-life limitation.
• Two gas detection in a single-gas device, either H2S with CO or O2 with CO. Or with a hydrogen-compensated CO sensor
• Measurement of carbon monoxide with significantly reduced cross sensitivity
• Robust design – even for the toughest conditions
• Easy handling.
• User-friendly display with all important information
• 360° alarm with various functions
• Economical operating costs
• Fast function test saves time and money