- The complete unit is designed, constructed & assembled by original equipment manufacturer, POK SAS
- Fitted with the monitor @2000 LPM operated by wireless remote control with display.
- Fire Fighting robot comes along with inbuilt camera, LED Lights and real time display.
- Ability to operate in confined spaces
- Reverse and 360° swivel functionalities
- State-of the-art maneuverability due to its progressive speed control
- Low gravity centre for better grip on all ground types
- Fire Fighting robot has the ability to clear stairways or obstacles
- Combined remote control for the monitor and the robot with single operator mode
- 50m LED spotlight made in aluminum(included)
- Fitted with a high-resolution night operating LED camera with a 10m range in total darkness. Camera offers great image stability due to digital video transmission
- Fire Fighting robot is fully submersible
- Can be equipped with a 60m DN65 hose
- Extra battery 48W 60 amp/hour (included)
- Transport case for the control system (included)
- The deployment of the fire fighting robot lower the ambient temperature very fast to enable a quicker & safer extinguishing of the fire for more efficient firefighting service.
- Designed to fight fire effectively as close as possible to the source, this remote-controlled system allows fire brigades to operate in complete safety and with high efficiency. Very useful in the fire emergencies where fire fighter can’t go near to fire spot due to high ambient heat.
- Ideal for use in tunnel fires and outdoor fires, including at critical infrastructure installations, such as refineries, sensitive production sites, ports and airports, the Jupiter fire fighting robot can also be used to fight fires in confined environments, such as nuclear sites and buildings.