Developed by professionals for professionals, the Dräger PSS® 7000 breathing apparatus is a major milestone in our continuing development of breathing devices for the professional firefighter.
The Dräger PSS 7000 has been designed for maximum comfort and stability during use in harsh fire fighting environments. Incorporating a rigid harness connection to a 3-point-height adjustment backplate, advanced harness materials and a pivoting waist belt, the Dräger PSS 7000 remains firmly in position regardless of the task in hand.
• Height-adjustable carrying system
• Maximum performance harness material
• Service friendly, low maintenance
• Versatile integrated hose routing
• Wide variety of system configurations and accessories
• Electronic monitoring with the Dräger Bodyguard 7000
• Electronic monitoring with the Dräger Bodyguard 1500